Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Famous Trainer Diantha and Cafe Soleil

 Kalos champion, famous actress, and a Grand Duchess at the Battle Chateau. Diantha is one of my favorite champions. Her style her, her power, and an overall charming and friendly presence that you cant help but love.
A one the most interesting things about Diantha is probably her real life connections and references. Although it's not uncommon for character to be based on real life people there's something about Diantha that catches peoples eye. Fans have mostly seen her as references to Princess Diana and Audrey Hepburn. Personally I like the Audrey view point cause she is one of my all time fav actresses. If she's in it I'll watch it.

Now Breakfast at Tiffany's  is one of my favorite movies and to see Diantha recreate a scene form the movie in the anime was just awesome. It made me feel all giddy inside because I was able to pick up on the references. Not to mention other movie reference as well that you guys can check out for you self in the episode below, But I'll go ahead and show you.

Diantha is also the first champion to use mega evolution and will hopefully be setting a trend for future generations. 

One of her movie posters can even be seen in Lumiose City along with other advertisements. But now on to the cafe. Cafe Soleil isn't much different than the other cafes around Lumiose City except it has one major thing going for it. Can you guess? That's right it's the hang out spot for Diantha. 



Now how about the episode featuring Diantha, here it is so enjoy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment