Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Famous Trainer Viola and The Santalune Gym

       Viola is the  Gym Leader of the Santalune Gym and specializes in bug type Pokemon with her meadow pattern Vivillon being her star Pokemon. Now I'm not really a buy type person but seeing this girl use one of my favorite bug types as her signature Pokemon was pretty awesome, but then again she is a pretty awesome person and is described as, "The camerawoman who never lets a single smile escape her focus."
Besides being a gym leader, Viola is a Marchioness(now Duchess in the anime) at the Battle Chateau, also a professional photographer and has a lot of her work on display when you first walk into the gym. I have recently within the past few months been taking an interest in photography myself so it's nice to have a role model in the Pokemon world for that filed. I only wish that I could actually look at all the photos rather than just the two main large ones in the gallery. 



I love going to galleries and seeing an artist's work. So it's no surprise to say that I loved this gym; partly because of it's style and partly for the gym leader who runs it.  Even if you're not a trainer this gym's gallery is a must visit for any photography or art lover in general. It was a happy day when I visited this gym and got my Bug Badge, and I'm always happy to battle Viola again and again at the Battle Chateau.

1 comment:

  1. I like all of the good things you said about Viola. She's my favorite Gym Leader!

    ReplyDelete