Saturday, November 11, 2017

Apologies for hiatus

    Greetings trainers. It's been awhile since my last post. When fall classes started in 2014 I didn't have time to write any new posts and eventually abandoned & forgot about this little project of mine. I had planned to continue it when the 3rd instalment of Kalos was released, but Gen  6 ended with ORAS. There are still many places in Kalos I want to review and many in my home region Hoenn as well. However those will be slow to come out as I've decided to begin reviewing Alola. I only planned on doing 2 or 3 posts a month when I started this thing, but I may up it to 4.

     I will mostly be focusing on the current region of Alola but try to have one or two reviews on other regions and famous trainers. In all honesty I forgot that this blog even existed until I received an email notification that someone had left a comment on one of my posts. Thank you stranger for reminding me I had made this thing. Sadly that is the only comment and view I think this blog has received in a long time. I don't expect many to see this post to know I will be starting new posts by the end of the month. However for those who do view my blog thank you for stopping by and if you like what you read please feel free to share it. I would also love to read comments on my posts about your thoughts on the locations I review and hear suggestions on what to review next. Although expect Alola posts to be in order of the game since it's easier to follow. Also I may post pokemon themed products as well especially those related to travel and in game clothing. None of which are sponsored but shared because I'm sure there are others that would love to buy some of their fav in game clothes and travel goodies. See you guys in Alola!

                                                                                                  Safe travels trainers,
                                                                                                     Pokemon Tourist Zack

Product info found at http://pokeshopper.com/speciallines/travelgoods.html


No comments:

Post a Comment