Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cafe Classe


Cafe Classe is  located on Vernal Avenue in Lumiose City. It's the place to go for lovers of shopping and fashion. With Gen 6's introduction of trainer customization this cafe is a great place to go to get information on what kinds of clothes are sold in all the various boutiques around Kalos so you can customize your character over and over.
Something else that's great about this cafe is that it's not full of annoying snobs who think fashion is all about looking a certain way or having a specific style. If you talk to some of the people in the cafe they will say some rather kind hearted word to give you a self-esteem boost. That is something I loved  about this place since I struggle with self-esteem on how I look and the clothes I feel I can wear, and with all the awesome clothes to be found in Kalos I envy my character in the game for being able to wear them and I'm sure I'm not the only one.


Thanks to this I have been pushing my comfort zone with what type of clothes and actually started looking for real world replicas of the clothes in the games to expand my wardrobe with some Pokemon related apparel although it's not cheap lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment